When you’re planning your bachelor party, you want the perfect location. A luxury yacht can be just that. But if you’ve chosen a luxury yacht for your bachelor party, you’ll still need some help planning it. Here are a few of our top tips when you’re planning a bachelor luxury yacht party.
Choose the right yacht
The biggest mistake people make when planning their bachelor party on a luxury yacht is thinking that all yachts are the same. Different luxury yachts will have different features. As such, you should ask yourself the following questions when deciding on a luxury yacht:
- Does the company have experience in hosting specialized events?
- Can the yacht accommodate your group size?
- Is there equipment available for music, videos, etc.?
- Does the company offer catering, DJs, and other services?
Decide on your ride length
Unlike other locations, your guests won’t be able to come and go when they please. As such, you’ll need to decide on how long your bachelor boat party will go on for in case guests need to leave by a certain time. Discuss things with your guests and decide on a ride length early on.
Plan an itinerary of activities
Once you have your guests on the yacht, you’ll need to make sure they’re entertained throughout the entirety of the ride. Not sure what to do? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Plan attractions or destinations for your yacht to travel to
- Bachelor Bingo
- Drunken Jenga
- Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and other card games
- Scavenger Hunt
Sir Winston’s Luxury Yacht Charters is the perfect location for your bachelor party and even your wedding! Contact us today to learn more!
Leave a Reply